Friday, March 23, 2012

Original Snake

Here's another lovely image comparison for you, this one courtesy of Soul Eater. The guy with the black hair in the first picture is Death The Kid, and that ridiculous pose he's striking is a little something that he calls Original Sin Stance. Now, the first time I saw that, I thought it looked absolutely ridiculous and then I forgot all about it. Later I was having a conversation with my boyfriend about it and he mentioned that Original Sin Stance looks like it's based on Snake Stance from Kung Fu. That's what the guy in the second picture is doing. I thought that was rather interesting, especially considering that in the biblical account of the fall, one could argue that the serpent is what causes original sin to happen in the first place. I just thought that was an interesting tie-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment